[Oxford63] Reunion

Buena Chilstrom buenabob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:54:02 MDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who has been suggesting ideas and getting information
out about the events, offering homes and food, and organizing data. It is a
wonderful group effort.  And a  fabulous reunion to be had.

I noted that there is a 1 o'clock book signing by Pat Rosoff on Saturday.
She is KO's art teacher who escorts to Chicago each year the student
benefiting from our class endowment fund. I think it would be fun to meet
her.  Would anyone else like to know about the students who have received
the award and what the students are doing now? Perhaps we could invite her
to our dinner???

I had a chance to talk with Debra Hyde from the school who had called to
ask about the possibility of Courtney attending.  I asked about the
possibility of wifi hookup at Saturday dinner so that we could communicate
through Skype with Courtney as well as any other classmate who is unable to
make the reunion.  Perhaps yet another column might be added to the
database for any classmate to add information for Skype or face time.

I just returned from Chicago and a  wonderful visit with Courtney and
Primo, who is a terrific cook.  As a result of my omission of relevant
information in a conversation, Courtney succumbed to a laughing fit as she
attempted to make sense of what I was saying.  It was great to be together.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Buena