[Oxford63] 50th Reunion!!

Kate Chappell kate at katechappellartspace.com
Tue Apr 2 00:59:17 MDT 2013

Hi, all. I would love to do yoga, and even softball, Jane. Class picture, lunch on Saturday, and brunch at Claudia's sound great. I am happy to attend the 50th reunion dinner- that may keep the planning simpler than trying to organize an alternative. Most of all, I want to be with all of you. Are out of town people staying in a particular hotel or place? Kate