[Oxford63] 50th Reunion!!

Sandy Garcia sandy_garcia at watkinson.org
Mon Apr 1 15:43:47 MDT 2013

Sandy here. I will definitely participate in the yoga class and am glad to
do it on the KO campus. (The Watkinson invitation still stands.) I agree
with Judy that beyond a presence at KO and class picture, I am far more
interested in gathering amongst ourselves for a picnic on Saturday, and
brunch at Claudia's on Sunday. I will be more than glad to contribute to
both of those meals in whatever way we choose. I have bedroom space and the
aerobed possibilities are promising as well. I'm in.
Sandy

--
Sandy Garcia
Dean of Faculty