[Oxford63] Reunion

Judith Whitcomb jwhitcomb at alaska.com
Mon Apr 1 02:45:06 MDT 2013

Hi Bonnie and Lelly- I agree we need to get started with our plans.

 I would like to know how many people are interested in the yoga class.

We have the opportunity of using the K/O gym facilities. They will order up some mats for us. I just need to let Nicolle Kimball know how many mats to order.  If I could just have an order of magnitude, I'll order up some extras for those who decide later to join in.
Sandy Garcia had offered to have us do it at Watkinson if people don't want to do it at K/O. That is a great offer.  My feeling is that it would be nice to have some kind of a presence at K/O even though most of us don't have much feeling of connection there. We are a special and cohesive class and it is would be nice to show it.

The next question is when is the best time for us to get together for the  yoga class. I think it would be good to do it  on Sat. mid morning, but I don't know how many people will be there at that time.

As for the rest of the reunion weekend- I am not particularly interested in the big K/O dinner nor in any tour of the campus nor in hearing any speeches by famous Kingswood Alums. I personally would like to be together with our class. I loved Lelly's offer of a picnic at her house.  And I am definitely looking forward to a brunch at Claudia's on Sunday. I've also been thinking of maybe going for a walk around the reservoir or going to Elizabeth Park sometime.

My favorite reunion dinner was the one at the airport. It was just us, the food was great, we were all relaxed , sitting down but comfortable circulating. Whatever we do, I am looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it. I plan to fly in on Thurs and would be happy to help out with anything beforehand either in CT or Alaska. I will be renting a car and will be happy to car pool for anyone without wheels.

Let me know about yoga.

Thanx

Judy