[Oxford63] Reunion

Mary Home mhickok1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 06:01:54 MDT 2012

Good morning.  I imagine that that idea crossed all of our minds when we read Courtney's note.  It's a wonderful idea, if she thought so.  On the other hand,  if we do not, I hope we can seriously consider Leslie's in Ivoryton...it would be perfect.

In the small world dept., my husband went to the Hill School with Jimmy...made the loss of MJ seem a little closer to home.  Bob, who you may remember is an ob-gyn (retired, thank heavens), says women should worry a whole lot more about preventing heart disease than most of us do.  Hurray for you yoga enthusiasts.  Perhaps losing MJ can be a wake up call to all of us.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone in the spring.  Bonnie

Sent from my iPad