[Oxford63] MJ

Rena Koopman koopman.rena at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 07:29:07 MDT 2012

Since there are lots of people who want to know:
Jim and Nancy Vineburgh's address is:
21 E Summerton Ct, Bluffton, SC 29910
843-757-0760

And if anyone wants to write to MJ's beloved partner  Laurie Hall
They lived at:
110 Woodbine Drive
East Hampton NY 11937

I had the honor of being MJ's oldest friend. Our parents were close so MJ
and I first played together when we were 2 years old. In the 65 or so years
of our friendship, we never had a fight. Jim said the truest thing when we
discussed MJ's being an organ donor .."I only hope someone gets her
personality"
She did not have an easy life but her 'go to' mode was one of laughter, and
generosity. The only blessing of the apparent heart attack Friday morning
was that she did not suffer.

Looking forward to seeing you in June
Rena