[Oxford63] Small world

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 20:41:30 MDT 2012

Amen to that, Debbie!  I have been practicing mindful meditation with a group for the past three years (also yoga), and participated in a 10-day Noble Silence retreat this past summer - an extraordinary and enriching experience.  Mindfulness is being in the present, with intention, without judgment, and it really does lend perspective and balance.  Great for dealing with stress, especially if you're still working full time, Sue.
Looking forward to seeing all of you next June!  xxx Betsy