[Oxford63] Small world

Barbara brucket at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 11:33:11 MDT 2012

Besides the fact that yoga is great, you just never know who will show up in your studio.Two years ago I went through the teaching certification. Hardest thing I have done in years both physically and mentally. Had to take a 26 page exam and write a paper. It had been a long time since college. My goal was to finish before I went on Medicare which I did. I just did an online certification for teaching seniors. I figured it will help me down the line as I hope to be able to practice forever.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com