[Oxford63] Hi you all . ..

Nancy Luke nancy_luke at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 20:48:31 MST 2012

Lots of ideas and opportunities make a lot to consider.

I certainly want to have more than a little time to ourselves as a class.  Some
of the events at the school interest me; many don't, but they do take up the
day.  The problem I see is when to schedule some Oxford '63 time.  I'd thought
maybe we could skip the Saturday dinner at the school, but it sounds as if our
year is the main attraction, so missing that, I feel, is not an option.  The
only unscheduled time I see on Saturday is from about 4 - 6 pm, before the
dinner.  That basically leaves either Friday evening or Sunday brunch for
getting together on our own.  I like the idea of the Sunday brunch (thank you,
Claudia).  Speaking selfishly, the timing works out better for those of us
traveling from the west.  We have to leave home very, very early to arrive for a
Friday evening event, but it's easy to leave Bradley mid-afternoon and arrive
home at a reasonable time.  (On the other hand, is anyone living in Europe?....)

Nancy