[Oxford63] 50th Reunion

Deborah Lilly Woodlily4 at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 09:33:15 MST 2012

Hi,
I also think that Sue should find out what the school is offering and let us know.
We are up babysitting in Rye, NY going into our sixth day of no power.  Thank goodness for gas stoves, gas water heaters, and city water.  Does anyone else remember the hurricanes of the 50s?  I do not think that we were without power this long.  Our three other kids in NYC live in Brooklyn and luckily did not loose power.  Just could not get to work with ease.
Looking forward to seeing all at the 50th. Do you believe it?
Maybe we could have a mini reunion in Chicago another time this year.  Courtney would love it.  We are there from time to time.  She is doing well.  She so enjoys meeting the students that receive her scholarship.  I know that she would love to come to the reunion but she probably cannot.  Primo is still with her.  The arrangement works so well for both of them.
See you in June!
Debbie

Sent from my iPhone