[Oxford63] 50th Reunion

Barbara Brucket at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 06:22:19 MDT 2012

Probably better for Susan to call and let us know the plans. That way the co-ordinator will not be inundated with calls. Thanks, Susan. For those of us who will be flying in, the sooner, we figure out a schedule, the easier it will be to find decent air fares. My grandson's Bar Mitzvah is June 1in Philly so not sure if I will stay up there or fly home and then to CT.
I hope you all up north are safe and doing OK.  We even had high winds in Atlanta and we are a good  four hours from the coast. Heading up to CT the end of November for a few days to see my elderly relatives.

Sent from my iPad
Barbara Rucket