[Oxford63] Oxford '63 Email Addresses

Betsy Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 19:57:40 MDT 2011

Hi, all... Thanks for doing all the updating, Jill!  My email address for
Courtney is cdonnell312 at gmail.com (rather than aol.com)  I sent her a message
today and it didn't come back in the mailer daemon, so I guess it is also good.

Nice to hear news from so many old friends... I'd forgotten what fun it is to
have a joint email account!  Lelly, your Anguilla vacation sounds great.  And
Jill, where have you moved??? Can you post your new address?  May we still come
for a visit if we're in the southwest, or have you downsized to a 1-br??

Art and I are fine.  Sick of NH winter, and traveling south presently, visiting
relatives in NC and FL for the next few days, and then 10 days with my sister
and one of our cousins at Pawley's Island, SC.

I'm still singing a lot - many neat solos and ensembles for Easter week,
including the Samuel Barber Crucifixion, and one of Vaughan Williams' 5 Mystical
Songs.  Then later on a little-known bass/soprano duet, Virga Jesse Floruit,
from Bach's original Magnificat, for Mother's Day.  Keeps me busy and in shape
vocally.

Other big news is that my daughter Cate is marrying her long-time boyfriend
Karim in July.  I'm trying to stay out of the way as much as possible.  It's
quite a production to get married these days, and I feel like a lost "flower
child" for harking back to Art's and my wedding, which involved wild flowers,
singing our own wedding music, and having a great lobster picnic on the Maine
island where we lived in the summer when I was a child... seems so simple in
retrospect!

Hope everyone is well and happy, and that we will all meet again in 2013 at our
50th!!  Love,  Betsy