[Oxford63] Oxford '63 Email Addresses

Deborah Lilly woodlily4 at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 13:04:25 MDT 2011

All is well here.  We have seen Courtney a few times since the accident.  It was a very unfortunate accident.  She is doing beautifully.  Primo is still with her and has been amazing!!  The latest picture showed her out and about on her new scooter.  We are so proud of both of them. It has not been easy.  She will love hearing from all of you!
If any of you come near Boca Grande,FL in the winter or Indianapolis in the summer, please let us know.  We would love to see you!
Love,
Debbie

Sent from my iPad