[Oxford63] Courtney

brucket at aol.com brucket at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 13:50:18 MDT 2011

 Thanks for letting us know. Does anyone have an updated list? It would be great to be able to keep in touch with everyone. We also could do a yahoo group.
Hope this finds everyone else well.
We are fine in Atlanta. Alan's mom moved here last summer and is doing well at 94. Our older grandson had his Bar Mitzvah last November. Hard to believe he is a teenager. His brother and parents are good.
I completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training last spring. It was a lot of work but am glad I did it.
Alan retired a few years ago after having ruined his shoulder in a bicycle accident. He is loving retirement and spends a lot of time with his mother which is wonderful. We celebrate our 45th anniversary in June. Younger son divorced and  happy in DC. Thankfully there were no children.
Buena's daughter and son- in-law moved here and we will finally get to meet them in April.
That's about it.

Barbara
Brucket at aol.com