[Oxford63] Courtney

Hickok, Mary B. MHickok at wilmingtontrust.com
Thu Mar 24 12:03:24 MDT 2011

Greetings everyone.  I found this old email list, and hope it works.
Courtney was injured last fall by a van backing up.  I spoke to her a
few weeks ago, and she still was not back on email, but she was
improving.  Her phone number is 312-649-0638.  I think her address is
still 900 Lake Shore Drive Chicago 60611.  I know she would love to hear
from people.

Hope this finds all of you well and enjoying the beginnings of spring.
We have daffodils out, and snow flurries this morning.  I am on my way
to New Orleans this weekend for the middle grandchild's 8th birthday.  I
can't wait!!

Bye   Bonnie

Mary B. Hickok
Managing Director and Trust Counsel
1100 North Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19890
* 302.651.1173
7  302.651.1981
*  Toll-Free 800.441.7120  x1173
*  mhickok at wilmingtontrust.com

Visit our website at www.wilmingtontrust.com

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.