[Oxford63] exhibition

Susie Margraf smargraf at ne.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 05:58:32 MDT 2011

My e-mail is finally up and running again. We are in friendship,Maine for the summer about to have the 5 grandchildren,5 and under arrive! It has meant  so much to feel re connected through classmates' responses to Buena's sudden loss. I agree with Judy this is a time in life when we are losing more and more loved ones and dear friends. Support and caring truly are significant. I feel so fortunate to be able to be on the beautiful coast of Maine where it is hard to believe some days that the rest of the world  is happening.
It was even 100 degrees here last week. Best Wishes, Susie Margraf  {smargraf at ne.rr.com}