[Oxford63] exhibition

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 18:18:14 MDT 2011

Judy - so nice to hear from you! Your email was eloquent! I just returned
from a glorious weekend in VT where it WAS hazy/hot/humid! Yet, my dear
friend  built a glorious pond on his property last year and I spent most of the
weekend  swimming in it - so beautiful! Also spent time around this pond
looking for  new fish, some that are surviving and some for his in-house
all-natural  aquarium! A learning experience for me, yet I have found that I truly
am an  observer of nature! Yes, found all the new species!
Since this will go to all of Oxford '63, please let me know whether I
should gather news and photos from you and all others, especially photos for the
 next K-O Magazine. Deadline for my submission in 9/6/11; ergo, deadline
for you  all is 8/15/11. Would so love to hear from all of you, especially
photos!

Susan

P.S. Can you believe we are only 2 years away from our 50th!!!! Gads - know
 that I am truly in denial! Perhaps we can all plan to meet once again in
2013  and revel in who we are!

In a message dated 7/24/2011 7:11:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,