[Oxford63] News of the Classes for K-O - please read . . .

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 15:30:16 MDT 2009

Dear All,

This weekend, I received a letter from K-O regarding the publications for
2010. There will only be two issues next year, a winter magazine and a
summer magazine.

The Winter issue will be a special Centennial Celebration issue. They are
inviting everyone to share favorite memories of their years attending K-O
(or,  in our case, Oxford). Photos of our time at Oxford are also welcome. The
 deadline for my submission is August 24th. I know that  we are all busy
with summer, but if you all could take a few minutes to jot down  some
thoughts and email them to me, that would be great!

Thank you one and all - may you have a glorious summer!

Susan

P.S. For those of you who have received 2 thank you e-mails from me re:my
niece's quest for the cure/NYC Marathon, no have not lost my mind! Received
notifications that many of my sent emails were not received!
So, better safe than sorry, I rewrote notes of  appreciation.
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.