[Oxford63] Happy Labor Day!

James Margraf jmargraf at ne.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 14:55:01 MDT 2008

HI! We are just back from Maine And thrilled to hear the news that Zach is "mobile"! I am not sure what to update you with for the bulletin. Jimmy is retired and loving it. His project is our "naughty' 1year old chocolate lab. I continue to work at Keene STate College for the Upward Bound Program helping low income sudents go to college. We have 3 grandchilden, almost 3, 2 and 6months and I am enthralled with each one. Lelly and her husband come to visit in Friendship Maine each summer. We missed you at reunion but enjoyed catching up with those there. I will try to send a pictue befoer the deadline
Think of you and need to set up a time to see each other Love, Susie