[Oxford63] Reunion

Rena Koopman rkoopman at rcn.com
Mon Mar 24 13:53:52 MST 2008

Great! What a perfect space for us to get together  (and for me,  a chance
to see Agnes's Sol LeWitt wall drawing again )

Hi Courtney...when I spoke with you a month or so ago, you didn't think you
would be coming but mentioned the wish to sometime have a reunion in
Chicago. Perhaps you have reconsidered and will come this year- please let
us know. When we get together we can talk about  your Chicago idea.

Rena