[Oxford63] Reunion

Anne on Maui aschenbaa001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 21 18:47:32 MST 2008

Hi there Fran!

I'm so happy Ben's doing well...good to hear from you.

Just wanted to check in with the group and say I'm sorry I won't be at our reunion.  My uncle Ted Ferree died late last year and there's going to be a service and interment of his ashes in West Hartford three weeks after the K-O event, plus it's a chance for all the Ferree cousins to have our own reunion so Karl and I'll only be going back east for that.  Kate, wanted you to save the exorbitant postage on an invitation to your show too!

Have a GREAT time together,
Anne