[Oxford63] Reunion

Frances Michaelson franmichaelson at live.com
Fri Mar 21 16:58:00 MST 2008

Hi all,
My dear husband Ben had unexpected open heart surgery Feb 15 and after an uneasy period is finally doing well.  I had hoped to be there and offer Fenwick as a possibility for a gathering or golf or some activity,  but it looks as though I will be lucky to get there.  I'll be able to stay with my Mother and Ellsworth Grant at Duncaster but not able to plan much.  We are all in that age group of being flexible about schedules!
Best to everyone and hope there will be a large number of us attending.
Franny