[Oxford63] Re: Our reunion

James Margraf jmargraf at ne.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 08:50:00 MDT 2008

Susan, I just read the e-mail about your son, Zach and wanted you to know thta you are in my thoughts and prayers. Bunk has successfully battled throat cancer and has been cancer free for over a year. I, myself, just finished radiation for breast cancer and am feeling fine! It is quite a journey but one now filled with so much hope. Love to you and yours, Susie Margraf