[Oxford63] Almost 45 years - Oh my!

Judith Whitcomb jwhitcomb at alaska.com
Fri Aug 17 21:19:44 MDT 2007

Hi Susan- I am going to try to send you a picture of me and my son
Jamie- We are leaving tomorrow to take him to Boulder where he is
transferring for his last 2 1/2 years of college at CU. He is psyched
and I am happy. I am still working like crazy, but enjoy it and have
stopped taking Emergency Room call since my 60th birthday.
   Just spent three crazy weeks in Maine with my siblings and whichever
offspring managed to or dared to make it and relaxing was not part of
the plan. Had a great time last year with Ann LeRoyer and husband up
here in Anchorage and am looking forward to visiting with and /or
hosting any of my Oxford classmates who make it this far north. So far
Nancy Luke and Rena and Ann have graced me with their company. Courtney
and I sent to the alumnae office pictures of our get together in
Chicago last fall but I don't think they made it into the news.
    Looking forward to the reunion in May.
    Lots of love to all,
         Judy Whitcomb
I am having a hard time attaching things so I guess it will come
separately.....JW