[Oxford63] Almost 45 years - Oh my!

judypowers at att.net judypowers at att.net
Fri Aug 17 15:13:50 MDT 2007

Susan -
   Sorry to leave you having to cut and paste, but I'm using a library computer that allows "Read Only" documents.   So my blurb is below.
   Thanks for keeping us connected and urging us to remember May.
              Judy Powers

Brief blurb for K-O News from Judy Anderson Powers – late August, 2007:
 Still enjoying the summers and falls in Maine while living several winter months in Philadelphia.  House renovations in both places is what I've been busy with for the last two years.  We’re expecting our first grandchildren, one due September in Los Angeles, one due in March in the Dominican Republic.  In June I had the great pleasure of an evening at Claudia’s with her husband, Sandy and Alana as I was passing through the Hartford area.

-------------- Original message from MVSPS at aol.com: --------------

Hi everyone -

Hope that each and every one of you are having a wonderful summer, despite the strange weather throughout the country.

With our 45th approaching in 2008 (!), I would like all your current news/photos sent to me within the next few weeks so that we can be represented in the next K-O News. Please send before Sept. 4th so that I can get all written and sent off before the deadline.

It is time to start planning for next May - any ideas for us to continue to be the amazing Oxford Class of 1963?

Look forward to hearing from all of you - please try to keep news as brief as possible so that K-O does not again inaccurately edit my submission.

Enjoy the rest of this summer -

Susan