[Oxford63] Almost 45 years - Oh my!

MVSPS at aol.com MVSPS at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 16:30:37 MDT 2007

Hi everyone -

Hope that each and every one of you are having a wonderful summer, despite
the strange weather throughout the country.

With our 45th approaching in 2008 (!), I would like all your current
news/photos sent to me within the next few weeks so that we can be represented in the
next K-O News. Please send before Sept. 4th so that I can get all written and
sent off before the deadline.

It is time to start planning for next May - any ideas for us to continue to
be the amazing Oxford Class of 1963?

Look forward to hearing from all of you - please try to keep news as brief as
possible so that K-O does not again inaccurately edit my submission.

Enjoy the rest of this summer -

Susan