[Oxford63] Betsy's Visit

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Mon Nov 14 16:16:21 MST 2005

Dear Claudia,

 From now on your Oxford mail will come to you at your Comcast address.

All goes well here. I work a lot. Delivering telephone service is
somewhat daunting, but we have a good crew, and we are pretty successful
at going up against Qwest (probably the worst of the Baby Bells).

It was absolutely wonderful to see Betsy. There's something very
comforting about childhood friends. I may be more sensitive to that
because I don't have any in the area. You probably get to see classmates
more often.

Will look forward to your Christmas letter.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
1-505-988-9200