[Oxford63] Fw: Debbie's loss

Joan H Prior prijoan at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 01:16:23 MDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Joan H Prior
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 12:14 AM
To: Oxford at cyber-community.com
Subject: Debbie's loss

Dear Class of '63,

Debbie Stone Edson has e-mailed us tonight to tell us her beautiful daughter, Jasmin LoneStar Edson, has died.
Jasmin died on June 12, 2003.

This is an unthinkable and immeasurable loss................

All too often a child's death precedes a parent's and now it has happened to Debbie and her husband.

I don't know who will be reading her e-mail tonight but I feel compelled to tell Debbie and her family their sadness is our sadness, their celebration of Jasmin's life is our celebration, their grief is our grief.

Tonight our collective hearts reach out to you with love, support, and caring.

To Debbie and her family our Oxford community is with you in spirit.