[Oxford63] Tina's loss and obituary

KateDavy at aol.com KateDavy at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 16:44:38 MDT 2003

                       Tina............This is a voice from the
past.............having lost my folks some time ago,I know.....Think love and
remembrance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you will hear the voices from the past to keep the love
alive..........never forget that they are listening, and loving.

With my prayers and thoughts
Kate Darlington Davy