[Oxford63] Visit in Atlanta

Brucket at aol.com Brucket at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 22:10:33 MDT 2003

When I read Judy Whitcomb's note a few weeks ago in which she said she was
going to be in Atlanta, I emailed her. She came over this afternoon and we sat
on the porch and talked for hours. It was wonderful. If it were not for our '63
cyber community, this would not have happened. Nanny-Co's daughter has just
moved to Atlanta and hopefully I will get to see Nanny-Co when she comes to
visit. This is very exciting as usually people just fly though the Atlanta
airport. If y'all come south, do let me know.
Barbara