From Truchas TU: eNewsletter

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 19:06:18 MDT 2008

If you have received our April newsletter  you should have read an article
on page 5 that describes our plans to start an electronic Newsletter.  To
achieve this goal we need to develop a database that includes not only your
email but also your name and other contact information.  If you are
receiving this email, we obviously have your email address.  However, we
would appreciate if you would go to our website and enter all the requested
information.

We promise we will NEVER sell or share this information with other
organizations.

Please take a minute and provide us with the information we need to develop
a complete database for our upcoming eNewsletter.  Enter your information
here:  http://www.truchas-tu.org/subscribe.htm

Thank you!!