From Truchas TU: One last reminder

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:21:33 MST 2007

*A Reminder:

The Truchas Chapter Banquet Is This Saturday, March 3!*

*Santa Fe** Hilton*

*100 Sandoval Street**, Santa Fe**.*

*Cocktails @ 6:30.   Dinner @ 7:30.*

* *

We hope you can attend the annual Truchas Chapter Banquet this Saturday,
March 3, starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Santa Fe Hilton.  This is our major
fund raising event of the year, and we need as many people as possible to
attend.  The money we raise at this event funds our conservation efforts and
our newsletter, our chief way of communicating with our members and
supporters.  For more information or to let us know you're coming (if you
have not already mailed in your RSVP card), e-mail our chapter president,
Bob O'Connor, at Roboconnor at aol.com or call him at 603-0797.

This year, we have an exceptional speaker, James Prosek, a noted author of
fishing books and an artist whose works are shown in the Gerald Peters
Gallery in New York and Santa Fe.  More information on James is set out in
the flyer mailed earlier this month.  This is a speaker you do not want to
miss!

We also have great prizes.  The prizes for the Grand Raffle are 2 days/2
nights for two at Vermejo Park Ranch (guides not included), 3 days/2 nights
for 2 at Soaring Eagle Lodge on the San Juan (guide included), and a $500
custom gear package.  We also have lots of great silent auction items,
including a vintage bamboo fly rod refinished by Rudy Rios.

*You are also invited to attend a book-signing and reception with James
Prosek on Friday, March 2, at the Peters Gallery at 1011 Paseo de Peralta in
Santa Fe from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
*

**

*Thank you.