From Truchas TU: Board Meeting Aug 8th- all invited

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:26:11 MDT 2007

The next board meeting of Truchas TU is scheduled for August 8 at 6 PM at
Cafe Dominic on Guadalupe, across from the Cowgirl (Hall of Fame) in Santa
Fe.

We have a lot to talk about, including our newsletter, Pecos cleanup this
fall, updates on Valles Caldera and Valle Vidal (nice Journal article),
especially Comanche Creek, and we have potential guests who are planning
Trout in the Classroom projects and would like to
meet us.

All TU Members are welcome to attend, if you are not a member, please come
to the meeting and hopefully you will join!

Thank you,

Truchas TU