From Truchas TU: This weeks events

David Gratson gratz11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:57:27 MST 2007

Here are this weeks events leading up to our Banquet on Saturday.

James Prosek can be heard in an interview with Michele Norris on KUNM
89.9FM on "All Things Considered" from National Public Radio
today, February 27, between 5:00 pm - 7:00pm.  Check
http://kunm.org/programs for exact times.

This Friday, March 2nd from 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm you can meet Mr.Prosek and see
his original works of art at the Gerald Peters Gallery Reception.

There is also a special book signing at Garcia Street Books on Saturday
March 3rd between 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm where Mr. Prosek will introduce his
latest work, his first novel from Simon & Schuster entitled *THE YEAR MY
MOTHER LEFT.

Finally, our Banquet is this Saturday, March 3rd starting at 6:30 pm at the
Hilton in Santa Fe.  Mr. Prosek will speak on fishing and conservation
issues.  There is still time to RSVP, please call Bob O'Connor at 603-0797.

Thank you!
*