From Truchas TU Announcements

tubase at cybermesa.com tubase at cybermesa.com
Fri Nov 4 11:08:10 MST 2005

We have some exciting announcements from the Truchas Chapter of Trout Unlimited:

First, you really need to check out our new web site: http://www.truchas-tu.org/

We have overhauled the site and added links to stream flows, weather, past
newsletters and a fisherman's log.  Be sure to add to the fishing log after
you return from a fishing expedition!!

Members Christmas Party:  We are having a Christmas Party at Cowgirls on
December 12th.  We expect to have at least one speaker, put the date on your
calendar now, more details to come.

There is lots of news associated with Advocacy and Conservation, some of this
is now up on the new website.  More will be available in the next newsletter
due out in a few weeks.

March 4th, 2006 is our annual Banquet, put this on your calendar as well.  The
speaker and all details will be provided as we put the event together.

Thank you,

Truchas TU