From Truchas TU Christmas Meeting, Dec. 12

Truchas TU gratz4 at cybermesa.com
Thu Dec 8 11:43:49 MST 2005

This is a reminder of our General Members Christmas Meeting.  It will be held
at Cowgirls Hall of Fame Restaurant on Monday, December 12th at 6:00 pm.
Cowgirls is located at 319 S. Guadalupe St., Santa Fe New Mexico, this is just
north of Montezuma and Aztec on Guadalupe Street.

Guest speaker will be Mark Wethington.  Mark is a fisheries biologist for the
San Juan River. He will give a power-point presentation on the project at the
San Juan we helped fund last year and on other planned and ongoing projects on
the San Juan.

We also will have a drawing for gifts,including a $50 gas card from Shell!

Dinner will be $20 per person with a cash bar.

Please RSVP here if you get a chance: gratz4 at cybermesa.com

Here are directions to Cowgirl's:

If you are coming from Bernalillo, go north on I-25 and take the St. Francis
exit, go left and stay on St. Francis for some miles. You’ll pass St.
Michaels, Alta Vista, and Cordova. The first major street with a traffic light
after Cordova is Cerrillos Road. Turn right on Cerrillos and get in the left
lane. The next light is at Guadalupe. Turn left onto Guadalupe and go to (I
think) the second light, which is Montezuma. The restaurant will be on the
right just past the intersection of Guadalupe and Montezuma.

If you are coming from Chama on U.S. 285, when you pass the exit to U.S. 599,
get in the left lane and take the next _left_ exit off 285. That is Guadalupe.
Stay in the right lane. Go past the intersections of Paseo de Peralta, San
Francisco, and Alameda. After Alameda, the next light will be Montezuma. The
restaurant is on the left just before the Montezuma and Guadalupe intersection.

Don't forget to check out our new website: http://www.truchas-tu.org/index.htm

We hope to see you on the 12th!

Thank you.