[Oxford63] Update on our 60th reunion.

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 16:43:32 MST 2023

Hi.  K-O tells me that many people complain that early June reunions mean that alums cannot see kids and/or classes in action. So they are trying October.  Lelly is looking at possibilities for a boat trip on the Connecticut River. We can bundle up if necessary and enjoy the fall leaves.
Jane is going to set up a Zoom call for us to catch up.  I am suggesting  4:45 on the afternoon of Wednesday, February 15th.
I am hoping that we will get good participation.  I am anxious to hear how everyone is doing.  Love, Bonnieps…Rena may have some interesting news for us. 😘

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS