[Oxford63] Merry Christmas

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Fri Dec 23 19:01:12 MST 2022

/
...and a Happy New Year/

Dimitri [15], Alyssa [23] and Niko [12]

ltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltltl

*Crazy year!* The absolute best news is that Alyssa has returned to live
in Santa Fe after over two years in Lawrence, Kansas. When she left for
Kansas she had a good job at the main mall. Her boss welcomed her back
with open arms, so she is really busy working during the Christmas rush.

Dimitri has completed Driver's Ed and is anxious to get some wheels.
Next semester, by benefit of a local lottery, he may well attend the
Santa Fe Community College, taking high school and college classes. Niko
is a star pupil. In addition, he's on the basketball team which is just
starting practice for the up-coming season.

On the down side, in early September I broke my femur and had a partial
hip replacement. Monique gave me shots in the stomach for 20 days to
prevent clotting. Yannaki stayed with me at night for weeks. The
physical therapy is great, and I generally walk Maisie between half a
mile and a mile...and sometimes a bit more.

Life is good. When I work, I work from home these days, leaving the
business in the hands of a very competent staff. Would like to travel,
but I'm reticent to leave Maisie - and it's hard to get her to Greece.

Hope all of you are in good stead and revel in the holidays.

<< Maisie [4] >>
*** Jane ***