[Oxford63] Date for next Zoom call: Wed., May 18

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 15:49:18 MDT 2022

Hi everyone.  Thank you so much to those who responded.  I had hoped to hear from Judy, in Anchorage, to hear that she is retired enough to do a Wednesday afternoon call….since most of the people who answered said they preferred Wednesday, or said that either would do.
So, I have picked Wed., May 18 at 4:00 pm EST.  Let’s give it a try.  I will send out the Zoom invitation at 3:50 pm, which will give people a chance to log on by 4:00 pm.
In the meantime, happy spring. FINALLY. Here’s to grandkid’s graduations and summer plans.  Love, Bonnie

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS