[Oxford63] Costa Rica!

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 3 11:26:04 MDT 2022

Theo is 8 and a half and went with Mommy and Mama to Costa Rica for spring break!  He was so excited to go zip lining!! I have been twice and it is one of my favorite places. Even went with my mom, years ago.
Spoke with Jane recently and we agreed that perhaps our Zoom calls on Saturday afternoon make it difficult for a lot of our classmates.  Please answer and tell me whether you like Wednesday afternoon or Saturday afternoon.  Then I will pick a date.  It has been a long time since we got together. I do so hope you and your families have been well, as we have been.  Love, Bonnie

Sent from my iPad