[Oxford63] SAVE THE DATE! April 10th

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 12 08:29:56 MST 2021

Thank you, Debbie.  It’s really Jane and Rena.
Your amazing book arrived yesterday! Spent a little time looking at the photos and read the longer piece that you wrote.  I certainly do not remember hearing about all your adventures in the past.  I probably forgot...but definitely don’t remember that your eldest child, Jazzy (Jazmine?)  died after being thrown from a horse.  I don’t think very many of us have lost a child or grandchild.  My Oxford “Big Sister” lost a son in an accident.  Ugh.  I truly cannot imagine.
I am loving the book, magnifying glass and all.  Where are you in the big black and while photo at the beginning??
Happy almost SPrING weekend.  Love, Bonnie

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS