[Oxford63] Fwd: More than Friends is live and buyable

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Sat Mar 6 11:16:44 MST 2021

Debbie -

Yesterday I perused your website. The photos of all of you then and now
were a great idea. The history was intriguing. I think you're my only
friend that lived in a hippie community. Was particularly fascinated
with the early handling of money and the development of the various
businesses. I'd love to read the book. Do you have any plans for a
digital version? I have trouble with small type.

Congratulations on the publication - and the website.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
Tel 505-988-9200