[Oxford63] Saturday

Elizabeth Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 12:07:21 MST 2021

How wonderful, Barbara!  Thanks for sharing that.  And while we’re on the subject of this wonderful new era in our country, wasn’t young Amanda Gorman simply astonishing?!  She danced, she sang, she touched our hearts.  Such eloquence, such wisdom, and so young.  What a future!  Talk with you all soon.  Love, Betsy