[Oxford63] Survey Monkey Survey

Jane M. Hill jhill at cybermesa.com
Tue Jan 19 17:19:41 MST 2021

Classmates -

First, the document I sent was not fill-in-able. It was merely a sample
of what the survey would look like - though the questions are ones I
would like to include.

The actual survey, if we go ahead, will be on the Survey Monkey website
so that we can have confidence that it is anonymous. We *can* ask
questions that demand a written answer rather than multiple choice. That
would be more along the lines of what Joan is suggesting. Then again,
some of Joan's questions could be converted to multiple choice. I think
my thought was to start out with something very undemanding to ensure
that a lot of us would spend five minutes or so breezing though it. Once
we do the first survey, we can always do more surveys and introduce
written answers if we want.

For now, I would encourage everyone to think of more questions, but to
include a list of possible answers that could be checked off without
need of a written response (beyond *Other*). Joan, I like your
questions. Could you maybe make some of them them into multiple choice
for the inaugural(!) survey? Sally, want to add some questions? Sorry I
was not clearer about the questions I sent as samples. Barbara
contributed a bit, but it would be wonderful to hear from more of you
before creating the survey. Then again, we can start on a limited basis
and do more surveys later.

Hope we're all glued to the Boob-tube come tomorrow.

*** Jane ***

Cyber Mesa Telecom
Santa Fe Headquarters
Tel 505-988-9200