[Oxford63] Survey Monkey Survey

Joan Prior meymajoan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:28:59 MST 2021

Jane - I think this is a great idea. Also,
There are so many topics pertinent to our stage in life and who could ask
for a greater group of women all the same age who have known each other for
so many years:
Some topics:
what do you enjoy doing?  What do you dislike doing?
What are you reading, listening to for enjoyment, cultural activities?
 Are you planning to impart your
experience and wisdom to others, family,
community?  How?
  Are you working on the conservation of self and energy - hallmarks of our
life-stage?
What form does your creativity or generativity take?  What gives you joy?

That's plenty for now.
Jane, you are an amazing resource and rudder to us all.  Thank you for your
thoughtful decisions over the years,
Joan (Holcombe) Chen Prior.