[Oxford63] Survey Monkey Survey

Mary Hickok mhickok1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 08:50:20 MST 2021

Good morning everyone.  I am forwarding Jane’s email of Dec. 16, 2020, as I want to make sure that everyone has a chance to weigh in before our next call on February 5th.  You should have gotten a zoom invitation a little while ago.
Jane says that few people have suggested a topic.  Jane and I hope that is because it was sent right before the holidays.  So, now is your chance.
Hope everyone is safe and well.  Anyone having gotten the vaccine already?  I am hoping to get it in the next week or two.  Delaware is ramping up.  I know that we have avoided discussing politics, but I am wondering if on our next call we might consider voicing our hopes and fears for the next year.
Love, Bonnie

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS