[Oxford63] Fwd: Still Singing -final - 6_17_20, 10.25 AM.m4a

Deb Edson edson4550 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 20:54:44 MST 2021

Thank you Betsy for sharing your sister's song. It is lovely.

It was great seeing so many of you today. I enjoyed listening to each one
of you talk about what and how you are doing.
(Lelly, please don't fall again!! Yikes...scarey!) I always come away from
zoom chats a bit unsettled and dissatisfied.
I feel like I just want to sit one on one with each of you and really catch
up. On the other hand, without covid we wouldn't
even be having this much communication ... so, I am grateful.

I look forward to Bonnie's list of the books everyone mentioned. And thank
you, Bonnie, for organizing the zoom session.
And thanks, Reena, for taking over.

I find "us" to be such an interesting group ... such a variety of
characters (colors) ... like a beautiful garden. I like our garden.
Looking forward to next time.

💟 Debbie

--
Life is a flow of love;