[Oxford63] Books

Barbara Rucket brucket at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 18:38:25 MST 2021

 Great seeing those on the call today.  Sorry I had to leave a few minutes early. Did you come up with a date for the next one? Passover starts Saturday night March 27 so I know that I can not do it that day.
For those on Face Book there is a group called Friends and Fiction. People are always recommending books. They do a live chat with authors once a week which I have not done.
Betsy, the music was beautiful.Thanks for sharing. I had not heard of threshold singing before today.Stay safe and well.

Barbara Gross Rucket
Brucket at aol.com

---