[Oxford63] Latest Santa Rosa Fires

Elizabeth Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 07:40:41 MDT 2020

Thanks for writing, Nancy.  My sister in San Francisco tells much the same story, of orange moons, ashes on the deck, and staying inside to avoid breathing the air.  You are all heroes, and I can’t imagine how awful it must be for you and George to be living through this again.

Hang in there, and stay healthy!  You are on our minds.

Love,
Betsy