[Oxford63] (no subject)

Elizabeth Cadbury betsycadbury at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 07:36:34 MDT 2020

Thank you, Bonnie, for stepping up to take over where Rena left off, and thank you Rena for organizing Zoom meetings.  Although I have only been available for one of those meetings, I really appreciate the efforts being made to keep us all connected during this time of isolation.  Thanks, Jane, for keeping our website up and running.  Athena is lovely!!  What fun to have your own pet tortoise in the yard, slipping in and out of your house for lettuce leaves!  Barbara, thanks for the link to Buena’s memorial service - it was very moving, and brought her lovely smile right back into my memory.  Sister Madeleine, I hope you are feeling better now and are fully recovered.

I have Oct. 24th on my calendar, and will hope to “see” you all then!

Love,
Betsy